From now onwards, the check-in must be done at Hellenic Hotel (77-79 Shepherds Bush Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 7LR).
Saba Hotel London: comfort and experience since 1973
Located in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, our hotel is the perfect starting point to discover the British capital. Just few minutes’ walk from numerous tube stations that will take you to the main tourist attractions of the city.
The hotel, set in a Victorian-style town house, has been renovated and refurbished several times thought its history but still retains many original features. Since 1973 we have tried to give the best to our guests so they feel at home and they want to repeat with us. That is why we have adapted our hotel to our guest's needs.
It is said that you have not been to London if you did not take a photo with the Big Ben.
Here, a selection of the most important monuments in London:
1.- Big Ben and the Houses of the Parliament
2.- Westminster Abbey
3.- London Eye
4.- Trafalgar Square
5.- Buckingham Palace
6.- The Tower of London
7.- Tower Bridge
8.- St Paul's Cathedral
9.- The National Gallery
10.- The British Museum
London is house of a vast number of world famous monuments. Nevertheless, there is a less known London but still very interesting. Did you know that there is a Hindu temple and a rolling bridge in the city?
Check this out, you'll be surprised!
- The Rolling Bridge: built in 2004, this bridge is part of the Grand Union Canal.
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir (Neasden Temple): impressive traditional Hindu temple https://youtu.be/duHXN6aEnak
- Neal’s Yard: a magic place full of colour. Discover this hidden corner in Covent Garden.
- The Roof Gardens: it is a beautiful garden of 6000m2 located on the rooftop of the former Derry and Toms building in Kensington High Street.
- Leadenhall Market: spectacular market from the 14th century located in the City of London.
- The Monument: the Monument to the Great Fire of London was built between 1671 and 1677. After going up 311 stairs, you will enjoy a panoramic view of the city.
- Holland Park: little oasis at 20 min walking distance of our hotel where you will be able to see an orangery, a giant chess set, peacocks, two Japanese gardens and much more!
London is the perfect city to go shopping. Not only clothing but also natural products, deli food, crafts, jewellery... In the different markets you can purchase everything you can imagine and beyond.
Westfield London: huge shopping centre with more than 300 stores and more than 60 places to eat or drink. Shepherd’s Bush Market: local market that offers a selection of ethnic food and clothing. Camden Lock Market: music, collectables, vintage fashion, jewellery, furniture, antiques and a variety of food stalls. Covent Garden London: nice terraces, live music, food stalls and crafts. Portobello Road Market: antiques, vintage clothing and fresh fruit in Notting Hill. Oxford and Regent Street: the busiest and most famous shopping streets in London where well-known shops are located.
It is difficult to get bored in London. There is always something going on: music festivals, sport and cultural events and more!
Check our top 5:
Chelsea Flower Show WHAT: World's biggest flower show - WHERE: Royal Hospital Chelsea, Chelsea WHEN: late May Notting Hill Carnival WHAT: Caribbean-style carnival costumes, music and food and lots of fun - WHERE: Notting Hill - WHEN: last weekend of August Chinese New Year WHAT: parade, food booths, live entertainment and fireworks- WHERE: West End - WHEN: between late January and mid-February (according to the Lunar and solar calendar) Winter Wonderland WHAT: ice rink, food, Christmas market and a giant wheel.- WHERE: Hyde Park - WHEN: November to January Bonfire Night WHAT: fireworks to commemorate the failure of the attack on November 5, 1605- WHERE: numerous locations throughout the city - WHEN: November 5